Monday, July 31, 2006

Yeah, well, it's like this, see.....

I had a good weekend.

Wouldn't know it to look at what I can cross off on the latest list. The only thing I really accomplished this weekend was purging the filing cabinet and going through 2 huge stacks of old bills and crap that needed to be filed or scuttled elsewhere. I hit the bottom drawer on Saturday and did the top drawer on Sunday. It's all I did this weekend, but it's a big step toward household organization. Took me so long because there was so much of it, and because a lot of the stuff needed to be worked on before I could throw it out. We don't own a shredder, so I had to Sharpie through personal info in the trash in the hopes of preventing identity theft. What a lovely world we live in.

Now I've just gotta keep it that way.

This week, in addition to organizing my fundraising for the Avon Walk, I'll be laying out that budget I keep talking about, projecting how the heck we can actually move in April without landlords laughing at us when we go to rent a place.

Hopefully some other stuff too.

No comments: