Monday, July 24, 2006

The best laid plans...

You know, this tracking progress blog thing is only going to work if I actually like, print the lists I make for myself. Or log on on the weekend.

I got lots of rest this past weekend and started a fresh knitting project with the White Buffalo, in a desperate attempt to get myself out of the doldrums that my other UFOs are creating for some reason...I needed the rest after last week's hormonal blast, plus my body's adjusting to a new med.

However, I did not dig into the dining area and filing cabinet, reorganize a box, reorganize the VHS bookcase, or get the papasan chair to ruthee. And the only sun I got was in the Wal-Mart parking lot before and after our eye appointments.

But in keeping with the "Things not to do" list, I won't get down on myself; I'll just keep moving forward. The good news is this new med is increasing my energy and metabolism, and making me need less sleep. The bad news is I won't be able to take advantage of it in our apartment this week til at least Thursday. We're scheduled to become aunts and uncles sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, so we're heading up to SC this evening for a quickie 2-day trip to visit family. This week's a wash, and I'll accept it with patience. I'm thinking of somehow stuffing the papasan into my car to take to knitting bitches this week and transfer to ruthee from there. The rest will have to wait.

No comments: