Friday, April 11, 2008

Neat ideas under wraps

Not that anyone will notice it's gone, but I unpublished the last entry in the interest of fairness. Copyright infringement isn't something I take lightly, and Elements in Time isn't just a blog; it's a website for a 501(c)3, and the last thing I want is to end up in court just because I thought someone's ideas were cool. While that's certainly a worst case scenario, her husband does work in the legal field, and I've watched enough L&O epis to know that Internet copyrighting is finally getting its due. That's not a dig on her husband; it's recognition of the fairness issue in taking other people's ideas...no matter how well you document where they came from, they're still not yours to play with in public.

So I invite you to check out Elements in Time for yourself; their ideas on sustainability are interesting.

No comments: