Monday, March 19, 2007

This week

1. Don't spend the tax return on crap.
2. Call Quail Hollow to touch base.
3. Plan a visit to SC for before the move.
4. Pack more.
5. Get the blasted city of Columbia jobs paperwork mailed.

That still hasn't been done, but in my defense, I've emailed at least half a dozen applications and resumes each to the Lexington Medical Center and USC. So #3 on that list might get delayed a bit too, because really, another trip to Columbia might depend on whether or not there's a need for Husby or I to interview anywhere.

In spite of the fact that VERY little got accomplished move-wise this past week, I feel we're still in a good place logistically. My foot issues really knocked me for a loop, and I had to work a bit on Saturday, and I let it throw me, but for some reason I don't begrudge myself relax time of late, so I guess it was necessary. Besides, I got a pretty hat out of some of that relax time :)

No comments: