Monday, January 28, 2008

Thinkingthinkingthinking...

Aloe was given a quick appraisal this past weekend...I brought in everybody but the Big Boys and set them on the worktable, where surprisingly Figaro has been only wandering amidst, not attempting to chew on...good thing too, since I'm unaware of just how caustic they might be to her...better look that up ASAP and see if I need to be covering them too.

Crap, checked the ASPCA website and will be probably moving the plants back outside, so don't worry about Fig...last thing I want is another anorexic cat. Shit. Really liked having a porch you could move on. Ah well...as it is, I'll transplant them outside provided I still have a porch when I get the supplies. May see if I can get away with putting one or two plants outside of the front door.

Need to appraise the rest of the house and see what's next. Talking Husby into Windows Home & Student 2007, which will effectively empty every binder in the house if I use it right (OneNote looks like a dream come true for an anal, yet scattered, soul like me.

No comments: