Sunday, January 13, 2008

A great start

I am so happy with myself! Really productive weekend. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be...started early afternoon Saturday, digging the boxes out of the dining area and glancing inside them to see what I wanted to go where....then moving the end table and boxes with DVDs, CDs, games, etc. over to the other side of the room by the TV...then creating a foundation for my worktable on the other side of the dining area, situated so that I didn't even have to move the litter boxes...then moving the glass coffee table and boxes so that the easy chair and ottoman could also go in the dining area...so wide open now! Vacuumed as I went...and then Sunday morning, sorted all the paperwork I'd unearthed as a result of the moving so I'd have a clean work surface. Tonight, I finished off the dishes and emptied the fridge of scary food, so the kitchen is clean too. Such a difference!! I keep saying, clean house, clean mind.

No comments: