Thursday, August 11, 2011

When Dreams Go on Hold (Again)...

It's funny how for all my pessimism/cynicism, I remain an optimist where my dreams are concerned. I seriously thought I had a chance at a regular credit card. Even with an outstanding balance from another credit card company and a repo on my record, I thought I had a chance.

Alas, I was denied, and with the current unreliability of the stock market, there's no way we'll have the funds to move on time.

I can't think about how if we'd saved more when we were flush with overtime dough, that maybe we'd be able to pull this off now. It's spilt milk, can't be helped now, so why do that to myself. Instead, it brings home to me the level of budgeting and planning that needs to occur if I'm ever going to make this move a reality.

No comments: