Thursday, December 04, 2008

Yeah, right

Still want to move to North Carolina...can't seem to get away from it. It's further north, the weather will be even more temperate, there's gotta be more opportunity because the cities are larger, it just feels better than South Carolina...whether my reasons are rational or irrational, I've been doing a lot of living in the future this week, and it was mainly in NC. I'm restless as hell in our current sitch, so I dream of where I want to be 5 or 10 years from now. I see myself with a child or two, a little house with a little yard, a decent herb garden and some vegetables, a dog and more cats.....there's so damn much I want out of this life. What's stopping me? Money's an excuse, not a reason.

So...there's planning and cleaning and organizing to be done. There's motivating the Husby to find some work, any small amount of work that earns a wage to get us out of our hole. We couldn't move right now if we wanted to, our credit is no better than it was 2 years ago when we tried to move last time. I can't stand the idea of starting a family in that hole of an apartment we live in, but it's going to happen. What's important is getting us out of there as quickly as possible. It'll take at least a year to repair things financially, but it'll be so worth it.

No comments: